Bodpave 85 – Plastic Cellular Pavers
Bodpave 85 grass pavers / paving grids are a strong interlocking 100% recycled cellular porous plastic paving grid system for grass reinforcement, ground stabilisation & gravel retention for regular trafficked surfaces (pedestrian and vehicles).
Bodpave 85 porous pavers can be installed with either a grass or gravel filled surface. Bodpave 85 permeable pavers are manufactured in the UK from UV Stabilised 100% recycled HDPE and are strong, chemically inert & non-toxic. Bodpave 85 porous paving provide a durable, safe and eco-friendly surface for trafficked areas.
Sustainable Urban Drainage System (SUDS)
The unique design of Bodpave 85 resists lateral movement, improves traction and allows expansion & contraction whilst promoting optimum grass growth, root protection and surface stabilisation. The open cell structure provides high surface water infiltration and is suitable for source control within a SUDS profile. Bodpave 85 permeable paving grids should be installed onto a well prepared, free draining, firm and relatively level sub-base (typically a DoT (GSB Type or reduced fines Type 3) using either a ‘reduced-dig system‘ or by employing a full sub-base construction incorporating a Tensar TriAx™ TX160 geogrid reinforcement layer. The ground reinforcement porous paving grids simply connect together and are filled with either a sand:soil rootzone and seeded for a grass surface, or filled with an angular aggregate for a gravel surface as determined by the application. Construction profiles for each application will be determined by specific site conditions & loading criteria. Detailed design literature and technical support are available to download on the left of this page. Please note that for all Bodpave 85 grass paver / gravel paver installations, we strongly recommend that all areas should have sufficient drainage prior to the installation. Failure to ensure this may result in the product not performing as intended.
BodPave 85 has been designed for applications such as:
- Car Parks / Coach Parks (Grass or Gravel)
- Overspill / overflow grass car parks
- Emergency Service (Fire Access routes)
- HGV service access routes
- Aircraft taxiways & helipads
- Walkways and disabled access routes (DDA)
- Golf buggy paths
- Driveways and residential lawn parking
- SUDS source control
BODPAVE 85 is a cost effective solution to worn & rutted grassed areas, displaced gravel and for source control of surface water run-off.
- Load bearing capacity up to 400t/m²
- Supplied as 4 pavers (1sqm) pre-connected for rapid ease of installation
- Manufactured from 100% recycled polymer
- British manufactured
- Pavers filled with grass or gravel are SUDS source control compliant
- Allow a naturally pleasing, environmentally friendly & free draining grass or gravel surface
- Paving grids can be offset by 1 cell increments to fit around obstacles, while retaining a stong connection to adjacent pavers
Purchase Bodpave 85
ORDER UP TO 180m² ONLINE NOW
Need more than 180m² – Volume discounts are available