CellPave™ HD – Truck-Grade, Heavy-Duty Paving System
Designed from the ground up, CellPave™ HD is incredibly strong and sets a new standard in permeable paving systems.
Proudly made in the UK, CellPave™ HD is made from 100% recycled UK sourced post-industrial polymers. Each paver is 600mm x 400mm x 75mm thickness (4.17 pavers per sq metre). Weighing 8Kg each (33Kg/m²) they fall well within the HSE manual handling limits and are quick and easy to install. The unique design also allows interlocking stacking on pallets, resulting in reduced shipping costs.
Sustainable Urban Drainage System (SUDS)
CellPave™ HD heavy duty plastic pavers have been designed to be installed with both gravel and grassed infills. They are particularly suitable for incorporation into a SUDS compliant system and may even negate the need for water attenuation when installed on a suitable porous substrate.
The economical alternative to concrete or Grasscrete
CellPave™ HD is the perfect system for use on large scale civil engineering compound areas or contractor’s storage areas as they can easily be uplifted at the end of the contract and re-used if required and is an economical alternative to Grasscrete.See HERE for sensible advice about Cellular Pavers
Why CellPave HD is the better choice
- Major cost advantage over other systems
- Substantial design improvements resulting in improved performance
- 100% Recycled materials and can be recycled at the end of life if required
- The ONLY product in it’s class to be manufactured in the UK
- Large stock levels with immediate delivery to site
- Lightweight and easy to install
- High void area to encourage healthy grass growth
Until now, plastic pavers have generally been unable to withstand high loadings when compared to concrete systems. CellPave™ HD is able to cope with these loads and also has the following benefits over concrete or Grasscrete type systems:
- Flexible, so will not crack in adverse conditions
- Insulating properties minimise grass ‘burn off’ in high temperatures
- No specialist tools or equipment needed for installation
- Harmless to plants and animals
A key feature of CellPave HD is the unique channel cut-outs:
- Enables 75% more product to be stacked on a single pallet when compared to TruckPave 80
- Offset interlocked stacking ensures a very stable pallet for transportation
- Prevents stagnation inside the cell when a non-porous substrate is used for installation
- Aids inter-cell drainage and allows nutrients to pass between cells
Promotes a much healthier root system that allows lateral root growth
- A double stacked, cross-bonded layout is also possible
CellPave HD pavers have been designed to be installed with both gravel and grassed infills
They are particularly suitable for incorporation into a SUDS compliant system and may even negate the need for water attenuation when installed on a suitable porous substrate.
CellPave HD is the perfect system for use on large scale civil engineering compound areas or contractor’s storage areas as they can easily be uplifted at the end of the contract and re-used if required.
CellPave HD can be installed for use with all forms of traffic including:
- HGV and coach parking areas
- Emergency vehicle and fire access routes
- Highway verge reinforcement (particularly where HGV overrun can occur)
- Fork lift loading areas
Purchase CellPave HD
ORDER UP TO 116m² ONLINE NOW
Need more than 116m² – Volume discounts are available Get a Purchase Quotation