CellPave GP – No-Dig Interlocking Matting
CellPave GP from Groundtrax is a durable, easy-to-lay paving system.
Made from 100% recycled material and is compliant to permeable paving regulations offering an 85% void for excellent water permeation. CellPave GP is unique amongst it’s competitors because of the ‘spring like’ elements within the grid, giving flexibility both horizontally and vertically. Simply lay CellPave GP on top of any grassed area, connect together and it can be driven on immediately or backfill with sand, soil or decorative stone for a variety of finishes.
The construction of CellPave GP improves vehicle traction and prevents rutting. After two to three months of a grass growing season CellPave GP is almost invisible.
The flexibility of CellPave GP means they can be laid on undulating surfaces and gradients, without fear of fracture or separation. Whilst CellPave GP is designed for permanent use, it can be laid temporarily and removed if only required for a short period of time.
Features and Benefits
- Fixing solutions available or can be overlaid on existing grassed surfaces
- Protects property and grounds from damage
- Extremely cost effective in use
- Supports heavy traffic on firm ground
- Improves traction
- Provides secure access for vehicles and pedestrians over soft ground
- Avoids the need for expensive aluminium or heavy duty systems and groundworks
- Resists deformation and fracture
- Rot proof, water resistant and tough – a better and more sustainable option than wood
- Simple to transport, carry, lay and store
- Moulds to irregular surfaces and gradients
- Made from 100% recycled materials and 100% recyclable after use
- Construction and civil engineering projects
- Utilities and infrastructure access
- Emergency access routes
- Landscaping and groundworks
- Outdoor events and festivals
- Winter weather surfaces
- Temporary roadways and car parks
- Heritage sites, national parks and gardens
- Golf courses and sports fields
- Sport and leisure facilities
- Overspill car parks
- Drives, paths and cycle routes
- Grassed areas used occasionally as vehicle or pedestrian areas
- SUDs compliant (sustainable urban drainage system)