IsoTrack L Ground Protection Mat
The Isotrack L ground protection mat is man-handle-able mat which provides safe, temporary access for work areas and protection over soft ground conditions and hard surfaces. Two person lift for easy handling and installation.
Our IsoTrack panels are used across a wide range of industries including civil engineering, landscaping, golf course and sports field maintenance, holiday home parks, heritage and archaeological sites and a multitude of other applications. This enables more efficient and safer working conditions whilst at the same time promoting a more professional image to clients and customers.
We keep stock of temporary trackway panels for purchase and immediate dispatch or collection. We can deliver using our own transport, nationwide pallet delivery companies or if you prefer, your own transport.
Panel Dimensions: 2410 x 1200 x 12mm (Usable surface area: 2.89m²)
Panel Weight: 36kg
Load Bearing Capacity: 80t (dependent upon the underlying ground conditions)
- Support vehicle weights up to 80 tonnes* Man-handleable mat – two person lift and easy handling using the hand cut-outs
- Fast and easy to install using a choice of connection options
- Compression moulded high performance thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and oil and is UV protected Flexible but tough and durable mat for long life use
- 100% recyclable at end of life
Key Information & Features
- One mat but two different traction surfaces – for vehicle and pedestrian use IsoTraction® surface designed and tested to provide the best vehicle tyre traction surface on the market
- Unique elongated connector hole design to compensate linear expansion/shrinkage of mats during extreme temperature changes.
- Customer logo option
Applications – Main Sectors
- Construction and civil engineering
- Drilling contractors
- Emergency access
- Temporary road and work areas
- Hard and soft landscaping work
- Sports facilities and recreational grounds
- Pedestrian walkways
- Any project requiring safe temporary access for vehicles and equipment
Our ground protection mats are ideal to use in grassed or sensitive grounds conditions. Our products are extremely cost effective and available to buy at very competitive prices.
Each ground protection mat sent out is securely strapped to a timber pallet, each of which can hold up to a maximum of 40 panels. Weighing approximately 1440kg, single, double and ‘U’ metal joiners can be supplied if necessary, or alternatively, strong black cable ties. There are also a number of more secure connectors available – see the full range below. As with all temporary roadway systems, our panels are not suitable to use with steel tracked excavators as this could result in damage to the panels.
Single Steel Joiner £1.50/ea
Single panel joiner used when a more permanent access track is needed. These joiners are supplied in a bare metal finish.
Low Profile Single Joiner £1.50/ea
Single panel joiner with a low profile design used when a more permanent access track is needed. These joiners are supplied in a bare metal finish.
Double Steel Joiner £4.50/ea
Double joiner used to connect four panels together at the corners. Supplied in a bare metal finish.
Steel ‘U’ Joiner £2.50/ea
Use when you are installing the panels on sloping ground to prevent the panels moving under load. Supplied in a bare metal finish.
Pack 100 HD Cable Ties £20.00/pack
Extra heavy duty cable ties 580mm long. An economical way of joining panels together when steel joiners are not warranted. Can be fitted when the panels are in place on the ground – simply pull the ties tight and cut off the excess tail.
IsoTrack 2-Way Secure Joiner £tbc/ea
Single joiner for connecting two mats, normally as a trackway. Uses a bolt through system to provide a more secure fixing.
IsoTrack 4-Way Secure Joiner £tbc/ea
Double joiner for connecting 4 mats (corners) mats. Uses a bolt through system to provide a more secure fixing.