CellPave AP – Anchored Ground Reinforcement Paver
CellPave AP from Groundtrax is a ‘no-dig’ anchored ground reinforcement paving tile.
driveways, access tracks, vehicle parking, airfields, helipads, parks, caravan parks farms, golf paths, grass verges, mobility paths and many more. Installing CellPave AP tiles is simple and easy. Using a vibratory roller CellPave AP can be placed in existing grass areas. If required, they can also be placed in soil and onto a prepared sub-base. Additionally, they can be also back-filled with sand, soil or gravel.
CellPave AP has a unique design which suppresses resurgence of mud from below. The openings ensure effective drainage. Ground anchors on the underside of the tiles ensure the best possible fixing, even in poor ground or under heavy loads. Over time, the integration with the ground also increases as the existing grass root intertwines with the tile structure
CellPave AP is installed quickly and easily and it provides a cost-effective way of reinforcing existing grassed areas. It is used extensively for car parking and to reinforce grassed aircraft runways and taxiways. The grids are a much stronger alternative to roll out meshes that are pinned into place as the grids themselves are vibrated into the ground with a vibratory roller.
During prolonged wet weather, some muddy areas may still develop and the success of the product is very much dependent upon the bearing capacity of the existing ground.
- Resistant to most aggressive substances
- Grass grows back through the tile, preserving the character of the environment
- Tiles allow water to pass through them
- Natural drainage maintained
- No splintering or risk of injury
- Planning permission not required for most applications
- No special tooling or skills required for installation
- Easy to install yourself in a very short time
- Tiles can usually be rolled into unprepared soft grass surface
- Can be removed later, if required
- Low cost when compared to alternative options
- Normally requires no excavation, unlike most other grass reinforcement products
- Robust Clip System
- Simple ‘snap-in’ markers available
- Green parking areas
- Emergency vehicle access
- Temporary and permanent roadways
- Road protection
- Tree beds
- Golf walkways
- Caravan parking
- Hard standing storage areas