IsoTrack H – Heavy Duty Ground Protection Mat
The Isotrack ‘H’ series is a heavy duty temporary access mat that provides safe work areas over soft ground conditions and hard surfaces. Suitable for a wide range of applications and easy to install.
Our IsoTrack panels are used across a wide range of industries including civil engineering, landscaping, golf course and sports field maintenance, holiday home parks, heritage and archaeological sites and a multitude of other applications. This enables more efficient and safer working conditions whilst at the same time promoting a more professional image to clients and customers.
We keep stock of temporary trackway panels for purchase and immediate dispatch or collection. We can deliver using our own transport, nationwide pallet delivery companies or if you prefer, your own transport.
Panel Dimensions: 3000 x 2500 x 40mm (Usable surface area: 7.5m²)
Weight per Panel: 295kg
Load Bearing Capacity: 150t (dependent upon the underlying ground conditions)
- Support vehicle and equipment weights up to 150 tonnes* Easy and quick to unload using lifting equipment or forklifts Fast and easy to install using a choice of connection options
- Install roadways, working pads, parking and turning areas IsoTraction® surface design for superior traction
- Safe movement and access for vehicles, equipment and people
- Mats gently flex with ground contours – no ground preparation required
- Prevent severe rutting and damage – avoid ground reinstatement costs Prevent vehicles and equipment from getting bogged down – keep your project running and avoid delays
- One piece compression moulded high performance recycled thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and oil and is UV protected Flexible but tough and durable mat for long life use
- Low theft risk compared to aluminium and steel mats 100% recyclable at end of life
- Key Information & Features
- One mat but two different traction surfaces – for vehicle and pedestrian use IsoTraction® surface designed and tested to provide the best vehicle tyre traction surface on the market
- Unique elongated connector hole design to compensate linear expansion/shrinkage of mats during extreme temperature changes.
- Customer logo option
Applications – Main Sectors
- Construction and civil engineering
- Oil and gas
- Drilling contractors Events
- Any projects requiring safe temporary access for heavy vehicles and equipment
Purchase IsoTrack ‘H’ Heavy Duty Ground Protection Mats
Our ground protection mats are ideal to use in grassed or sensitive grounds conditions. Our products are extremely cost effective and available to buy at very competitive prices.