Terram Minipak T900 geotextile – ideal for the small construction projects.
Features and Benefits
- Provides essential filtration, separation, drainage, erosion control and ground stabilisation
- Ideal for use on driveways and pathways
- Manufactured from nonwoven fibres
- Allows water to pass through (filter) and separates granular stone layers within a sub-base construction
- Helps to prevent the intermixing of different sizes of soils or granular stone layers
Tensile Strength: 7.5kN/m
Material: Nonwoven PE/PP
- Paved and unpaved roads
- Car parks and hardstandings
- Cycleways and footpaths
- SuDS installations
- Green roofs
Purchase Terram MiniPak T900 Geotextile
Sold by the pack (50m²) and subject to minimum order quantities, Terram MiniPak T900 is available for immediate delivery across the UK and Ireland.
Volume discounts are available – Contact us for a Quotation.