GroundGridz – Permeable Paving Grids
Manufactured from 100% recycled plastics, Groundgridz plastic grid paving provides a heavy-duty reinforcement system for grass stabilisation, gravel stabilisation and the creation of SUDS compliant permeable driveways.
These permeable pavers helps to reduce the risk of potholes, rutting or grass damage. The interlocking ground grids system design provides a strong structure that is easy and quick to install and suitable for a wide range of applications including paths, driveways, grass parking areas, gravel retention and grass access roads.
Correctly installed our ground reinforcement grids can withstand up to 350 tonnes per sq/m. Our ground protection systems enhance surface water flow, which as a result, can save a lot of the time and money involved in drainage installation. The plastic paving grid will also provide protection as a grass reinforcement grid and minimise the risk of potholes from forming.
- Made in Yorkshire from 100% Recycled materials
- Highest Compressive Strength of ANY commercially available grid
- Geometric design absorbs temperature deflections within the structure
- Patented connection system results in ‘inter-grid’ strength being much higher than conventional ‘clip’ designs
- Unique connection system means individual grids can be easily removed for access or replacementSUDS compliant Groundgridz, with grass or gravel can improve project ratings in accordance with BREEAM & the Code for Sustainable Homes
- NBS Specification support in accordance with Q23 for gravel surfacing or Q30 for seeding/turfing
GroundGridz has been designed for applications such as:
- Green Parking
- Emergency Vehicle Access
- Temporary and permanent roadways
- Quick-fit shed bases
- Road protection
- Green Roofs
- Tree beds Golf walkways
- Caravan parking
- Hard standing